Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Flirty Floral Print


   SO PURRRRRTY *star struck eyes*

   Of course, these beauties are inspired by Candice from MrCandiipants. That square frame is absolutely genius! Check out her tumblr for the tutorial! :D


   So for my version, I used a deep purple base colour (A Max Factor polish that doesn't have a label.. since I may have ripped it off unknowingly :P). For the flowers I used Face of Australia Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy, BC Co Shade 13, Ulta3 Honolulu, Tangelo, Tahitian Lime and Frog Prince. The studs I used were 2mm silver square studs from the BornPrettyStore


   In other news, I'm currently using Duri Rejuvacote to help with the splitting and peeling of my nails in hopes that my nails will finally grow out like they used to. *fingers crossed*

4 comments:

  1. This is so nice! Totally in love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty mani, I love the purple and floral combo!

    Now following your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies for all the love! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so don't be shy to drop a line, and say hello! (: