Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Simple Romantic Nails


   I was feeling a little girly today, so I've decided to try some 3D nail art with these pearls and and diamantes on a nude + glitter gradient base. 


   I've seen this look go around a couple of times, but it was so pretty and chic I had to try it for myself! For the base I used Sally Hansen Cafe Au Lait, topped with Revlon Sparkling (new favourite Revlon glitter FYI) for the gradient. 

   The pearls I purchased from the BornPrettyStore, it came in a wheel container with plenty of different sized pearls and all for around $5! How could I not?! The diamantes I got from the dollar store, they're just the normal flat back adhesive body jewels that I decided to use for nail art :P


   With V-day coming up, you may or may not see more 'girly' manis :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, so don't be shy to drop a line, and say hello! (: