Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Announcement: Money Milk Honey


   Hey guys! Today I have some news I can finally share with y'all! For the past few months I've been working with Anne from Money Milk Honey on showcasing her nail art bundles that she has for sale on her Etsy store. She sent me 4 bundle packs to play around with: Chanel Belle, Louis Vee, Gucci 2 Timez and Dolla Bill. Every bundle came with 10 flat gold brand labels (Chanel, Gucci etc), 2-5" gold chains, 100 rhinestones and 1 pack of gold striping tape. And I can now share with you all the looks I created using them! :D

Using the Chanel Belle gold labels, with the gold striping tape and rhinestones
Using the Gucci 2 Timez gold labels, with the gold chain

Using the Louis Vee gold labels, with the gold chain and rhinestones
Using the Dolla Bill gold labels, with the gold chain and rhinestones

   If you are interested in any of these nail art bundles, be sure to check out her Etsy store :D 

1 comment:

I love reading all your comments, so don't be shy to drop a line, and say hello! (: