Tuesday, December 3, 2013

NOTD: Round - Up

   Hey y'all! So you all would realize by now that there's two different quality photos I upload: one from my phone's camera, and the other using a DSLR camera. The DSLR belongs to my dad, so I have very limited access to it at times, and so use my S4 camera a lot more often. When using my phone camera, sometimes I only take one or two pics, and upload it straight onto my Instagram (another reason for y'all to follow me on IG if you're not already! :P @xtinemayyy) and don't blog about it here (as there's really not much else to say about them lol).

   There were a few manis I did this week that I haven't blogged about, so instead of not showing you them at all, I've just decided to roll them into this one blog post, here.

Still can't get enough of cut out nails!

I don't have a scale stamp, so I free handed these mermaid nails instead :P 

Silver version of my gold and white mani from a while back - it's a lot cleaner looking, but I still love the look of the gold and white even though I'm more of a silver girl myself.

And a pop of neon to round it all up :P This Tony Moly green is now my favourite neon green - just look at it! It screams: LOOK AT ME! :P

   And that's all for now (: If you're interested in any of the specific colours used in each mani, just leave a comment below and I'll reply to you asap. 

1 comment:

I love reading all your comments, so don't be shy to drop a line, and say hello! (: