Monday, March 17, 2014

NOTD: Ikat Turned Tie Dye

   Hey there y'all! Hope all is well, and that everyone had an amazing weekend! This weekend was a busy one for me - a weekend I wasn't actually overrun with work, and had time to go out, have a few drinks, play some bowling, eat some waffles.. you get the gist of it :P. And to add to all the excitement, I came home last night to 10k followers on Instagram! YAYY *dances* and for those of you who follow me on Instagram (@xtinemayyy): THANKS & BIG HUGS :D

   And so, at just past 4am Monday morning, I've found some down time to write up this post. Following through with the neon swing that I seem to be on, this is my version of a bright, neon IKAT design. Though it looked much better in my head, I still kind of dig it - sort of like a tie dye effect!



   I started off with a white base and used Chi Chi Why So Serious?, Don't Pimp My Style and Don't Hide Yourself for the ikat pattern. With the polishes being quite sheer, I did have to go over them a couple of times, but I got there in the end :P


   So now I'm off to bed guys, catch y'all on the other side! AN Monday post tomorrow! *hint* Happy St Patrick's Day!!

1 comment:

I love reading all your comments, so don't be shy to drop a line, and say hello! (: