Wednesday, March 19, 2014

NOTD: Neon and Triangles

   Hey you guys :D Now I know the past few manis from last week were all neon based.. not to worry though, this is the last of them (for now :P). 

   For this mani, I used Chi Chi OTT and OMG (Chi Chi really like their acronyms haha) and Australis Peek-a-boo, as well as a couple triangle studs from the Born Pretty Store (don't forget to use XFSQ10 at checkout to get 10% off your order!).

   Is it just me, or is there something about neons and triangles that just really work well together?! 





   And another #mynailsmysmoothie picture to share with y'all :D This time topped with some diced white pitaya and chia seeds! YUM! I try to have one of these everyday, as they not only pack a punch for breakfast in the morning, but they're also incredibly good for you! So look forward to more of these combos in the future :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, so don't be shy to drop a line, and say hello! (: